New! 'Our Free Polyphonic Ringtones' Click here to have a look.
Click here to get the FREE software and FREE setup instructions to have as many free ringtones and logos as you want
At Free Nokia Ringtones we have the largest collection of FREE ringtones on the web !!!
Ringtones are categorised by artist, just click on the letter of the artist to list the ringtones.
Ringtones in RTTL/RTTTL format (Ringing Tone Text Transfer Language) can be sent from your PC to your mobile phone using SmartSMS.
SmartSMS enables you to send Caller Group Graphic, Operator Logo and Ringtones to your Nokia phone.
To download and use SmartSMS follow these instructions:
1. Click here to download SmartSMS
2. Click OK
3. Click on picture to setup
4. Click continue
5. Follow the prompts to finish downloading the software
1. go to the windows start bar
2. Then click on programmes
3. Select smart SMS and double click on the icon. (you can drag and drop it onto your desktop for easier use?)
When it is open you need to carefully set the following
1. Click on settings the first thing you need to do is detect what port your modem is on.
2. select com port 2 then click on test com port it will tell you when it has located it. If it is not on com 2 repeat until found.
3. leave the modem speed at 9600 as this will cause less possible complications
4. In the PHONENUMBERS TO SMSC AND SMSC PICTURE MESSAGES insert 00491722278020.
Note: this is a German SMSC number and there is a small charge (we do not take any share of this charge and it is a lot less than buying a ringtone) and when tested worked mainly world wide. If you have any problems with this number try the following ones.
Dialed from: another country same country
Belgium - Mobistar 0032495955205 0495955205
Denmark - TeleDanmark Mobil 004543625250 43625250
Germany - D2 privat 00491722278020 01722278020
Germany - D2 00491722278000 01722278000 (ISDN X.75 only)
Iceland - Landssimi Islands 9541010
Netherlands - KPN Telecom 0031653141414 0653141414
Norway - Telenor Mobil 004790002198 90002198
Sweden - Telia Mobile 0046740930000 0740930000
Finland - Sonera 209801
Portugal - TMN 00351962113000 962113000
Switzerland - Swisscom Natel 0041794998990 0794998990
If you are selecting a number from the above list use the first one if you do not live in that country or the second one if you do.
5. Click ok to exit settings
Once back looking at the application you will see a white icon near the bottom this is to add the names and number that you want to send stuff to.
1. Click on it just type in the name for now
2. This is IMPORTANT with the telephone number take out the first digit then replace with 0044 and enter into the numbers box.
3. once you have finished entering your name and numbers click close.
For example 07776 897654 would be changed to 0044 7776 897654 (without spaces this is for illustrative purposes)
3. When you have finished entering your name and numbers click close.
Now all you need to do is to add your ringtones
1.Select Picture, Ringtone, or flash SMS, (depending on what you want to send first)
2. Copy and paste the ringtone or logo into the appropriate box by using the right key on the mouse. (from the ringtones)
3. Click Ok
4. Then Click Send
You have now finished
Any problems please consult the help files on the smartsms software or check that the smsc numbers are working and try using some of the others listed above.
The Australian Startpage!!! http://www.startinaustralia.com
Latest *FREE Ringtones!
Click HERE for more!
|Previews are played on Nokia handsets and may vary according to the capabilities of individual handsets. Calls last approximately 2 and a half minutes and are charged at £1.50 (UK), NZ$2.99+GST per minute or AUS$4.95 (Australia including GST) per minute at all times. We recommend you call from a landline as some mobile operators charge a higher rate than this. You must be over 16 to call this service. Ensure you have the bill payers permission. Service provided by: ringtonesgb.net please email if you have any problems with your order. We know of no copyright infringement with any of the content on this service. If however you feel your copyright has been infringed then please contact us.
More Sites To Visit!:
Couldn't connect to server